CELLBOOST signal Booster is used to provide radio frequency (RF) coverage to areas which either lack signal or lack the required signal strength for adequate mobile phone performance. Insufficient coverage may occur both indoors and outdoors and can include such areas as office buildings, parking garages, apartment buildings, shopping malls and residential homes. The weak coverage problem can be solved by installing an active Booster system designed for use in a multitude of installation configurations.
Booster systems provide an effective solution by redirecting, filtering and amplifying the available signal at the pick-up antenna, into the weak coverage area, through a properly selected interior coverage antenna.
Key Benefits of the Cellular Room Repeater
- Greatly improves cell phone performance while in building, eliminating problems such as unstable reception, unclear vocal quality, difficulty in accessing calls and even calls being disconnected.
- Is Suitable for Applications of Indoor Signal Enhancement: offices, houses, shops, stores, super-markets, department stores, hotels, car parks and etc.
- Extends the GSM signal coverage
- Eliminates the "blind" area
- Improve the quality of conversation
- Improves sound quality, range, and system access.
- Reduces dropped calls, signal fades, or no-service conditions.
System GSM or CDMA
Frequency Range 800/900/1800Mhz
Flatness 3dB (typical)
Output Power: 23dBm
Load Impedance 50 Ohms
Iinput/Output VSWR 1.5
Up/ down band isolation >70 dB min
Input power DC 12V, 1A
RF I/O connector N female, 50 Ohm
Dimensions 140 x 108 x 35
Net weight 550g
Coverage area 500-1000 sq. feet area
Standard accessories Patch outdoor antenna/Indoor panel antenna